Working at BBROOD
We are hiring an experienced Kitchen Chef to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, BBROOD is an excellent place to grow your career. You are creative, organized, a hands-on team player, keen to detail and you love the culinary? We want to hear from you.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Develop and grow the BBROOD lunch and breakfast options. Lead in the development of new menu ideas and develop delicious and attractive dishes.
- Turn ideas into cost/time effective recipes.
- Training of staff to prepare dishes.
- Ensure proper preparation and presentation of all food to be served.
- Maintain a clean, efficient and safe kitchen always.
- Responsible for the kitchen staff rota.
- Coordinate with outlet supervisors to maintain healthy raw material stock levels.
- Minimum a diploma in food production or related course from a recognized institution.
- Extensive experience in a variety of kitchen environments, especially serving the high end of the market.
- Experience with pastry and bread products is an advantage.
- Capability to work safely, efficiently and neatly.
- Creative and able to come up with new menu ideas.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Computer literate, able to work with Word, Excel and materials management systems.
Email your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, under the subject line “CHEF” to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us not later than 26th April 2022. Only applications sent to the above email will be considered.
BBROOD Kenya Ltd
Office: 0700 185 566
Shop: 0740 044 143 / 0795 115 034