Working at BBROOD
BBROOD is a high-quality bakery chain originally from the Netherlands, with a strong focus on high quality artisanal sourdough bread. We have coffee shops in Nairobi where customers can buy our breads and patisserie products or sit in for a cup of coffee. To support our growth, we are looking for cashiers (several positions).
This role is to manage cash register operations and provide superior customer service to BBROOD customers.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Provide a welcoming environment as well as information to customers; recognize customers and their wishes.
- As the last point of contact with customers, ensure a pleasant exit.
- Manage the cash register.
- Pack orders in a neat and hygienic way.
- Ensure that only fresh and high-quality products are sold and handle these with care.
- Be always vigilant and help minimizing waste.
- Always adhere to the health and safety and QMS guidelines; assist in cleaning and maintaining shop cleanliness and hygiene.
- Responsible for sales and for wastage.
- Any other duties assigned by the Shop Supervisor.
- At least two years’ experience in the hospitality industry as a Cashier.
- Able to offer excellent customer service. Knowledge of the principles and processes for providing customer service; Friendly and enthusiastic attitude.
- Knowledge of the principles and methods for presenting, promoting, and selling products and services; commercial and service minded attitude.
- Good with numbers, experience with Ms Excel and Point of Sale software.
- Team player, yet able to work independently; prepared to take responsibility.
- Affinity with BBROOD products and representative for the company.
- Good command of both spoken and written English language.
- Effective communication and inter-personal skills.
- High level of integrity and respect.
- Able to work under pressure.
How to apply: Email your CV and cover letter, attaching copies of your certificates to email@example.com to reach us not later than 9th August 2021. Only applications sent to the above email address will be considered.
BBROOD Kenya Ltd
Office: 0700 185 566
Shop: 0740 044 143 / 0795 115 034