Working at BBROOD
BBROOD is a high-quality bakery chain originally from the Netherlands, with a strong focus on high quality artisanal sourdough bread. We have coffee shops in Nairobi where customers can buy our breads and patisserie products or sit in for a cup of coffee. To support our growth, we are looking for shop supervisors (several positions).
This role revolves around the smooth running of a BBROOD shop which will require you to manage a team of customer service executives, ensure that the outlet is well presented, be on top of your inventory, monitor performance and push sales accordingly as well as work side by side with your team to deliver excellent service while maintaining high standards of hygiene.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Delivering great service experiences to your customers
- Driving sales at the outlet.
- Contributing to the bottom line of your shop through good management controls and minimizing waste.
- Consistently achieving high standards of food safety and hygiene.
- On-the-job training and coaching of your team to continuously ensure they are improving.
- Ensuring accurate reporting on our internal information management system.
- Minimum 7 year’s supervisory experience in a similar role in the food industry. Experience in managing a coffee house or restaurant is preferred.
- Minimum Diploma in any of the following fields: Sales and Marketing, Customer Service, F&B production, or related course from a recognized institution.
- Result-oriented with a high performance history in managing a similar business.
- Enthusiastic and able to demonstrate excellent selling skills and the ability to shape a store around delivering a first-class customer journey.
- Proven experience in coaching and developing your team to continuously improve.
- You are a leader, a problem-solver and effective communicator who can motivate a team and communicate effectively with diverse personalities.
- Good computer and numerical skills
How to apply: Email your CV and cover letter, attaching copies of your certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us not later than 10th June 2021. Only applications sent to the above email address will be considered.
BBROOD Kenya Ltd
Office: 0700 185 566
Shop: 0740 044 143 / 0795 115 034