Working at BBROOD
sENIOR PASTRY BAKER
We are a high-quality bakery chain keen to curve out a niche as the best bakery in East Africa by offering top quality products and a wonderful customer experience. To support our growth plan, we are interested in an innovative and all-round pastry chef. If you have an eye for high quality and are passionate about baking and the culinary, we need to talk.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Supervise shift of bakers to promote teamwork and inspire them to greater productivity.
- Ensuring quality and timely delivery to meet the deadlines of the business.
- Develop new high end sweet and savoury pastry products that are attractive to the BBROOD customers.
- Ensure that standards of hygiene, health and safety are met and further improved.
- Be appraised with market needs and trends to periodically propose reviews to pastry menus and recipes.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the bakery industry.
- A seasoned supervisor with ability to drive performance.
- Computer literacy and good reporting abilities.
- Professional experience in pastry bakery with a chef’s background is preferred.
Email your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, under the subject line “SENIOR PASTRY BAKER” to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us not later than 26th April 2022. Only applications sent to the above email will be considered.
BBROOD Kenya Ltd
Office: 0700 185 566
Shop: 0740 044 143 / 0795 115 034