Working at BBROOD
We are a high-quality bakery chain keen to curve out a niche as the best bakery in East Africa by offering top quality products and wonderful customer experience. To support our growth plan, we are interested in an innovative pastry baker. You should be experienced in managing a pastry bakery. If you have an eye for high quality and are passionate about baking and the culinary, we need to talk
Duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for all operations related to pastry production, ensuring high quality and delivery on time to meet the deadlines of the business.
- Develop new high-end sweet and savoury pastries, including top-notch cakes & desserts that are attractive to BBROOD customers.
- Supervise a team of pastry bakers to promote teamwork and inspire them to greater productivity.
- Identify performance gaps and propose appropriate training.
- Ensure that standards of hygiene, health and safety are met and further improved.
- Be appraised with market needs and trends to periodically propose reviews to pastry menus and recipes.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a pastry bakery.
- A seasoned supervisor with the ability to drive performance.
- Computer literacy and good reporting abilities.
- A chef’s background with experience in pastry bakery is preferred.
Email your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, under the subject line “PASTRY SUPERVISOR” to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us not later than 31th August 2023. Only applications sent to the above email will be considered.
BBROOD Kenya Ltd
Office: 0700 185 566
Shop: 0740 044 143 / 0795 115 034