Working at BBROOD
We are a high-quality bakery chain keen to curve out a niche as the best bakery in East Africa by offering top quality products and a wonderful customer experience. To support our growth plan, we seek the services of an efficient and creative pastry baker. If you have an eye for high quality and are passionate about baking, we would like to hear from you.
Duties & responsibilities:
- To produce, bake and dispatch presentable, high-quality products in a timely manner.
- Develop new high-end sweet and savoury pastries, including top-notch cakes & desserts that are attractive to BBROOD customers.
- Ensure that standards of hygiene, health and safety are maintained in the work area.
- Strictly follow recipes and processes while making the various products as per the required standards.
- Be keen and proactive in reporting to management any machine and equipment breakdown.
- To ensure minimal wastage in production and that all wastages are promptly reported.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Cooperate with others to promote teamwork and synergy for greater productivity.
- 3-4 years’ experience as a pastry baker in a busy pastry bakery.
- Hands-on experience in preparing and decorating high end cakes.
- Efficient and highly productive while producing high quality products.
- Computer literacy and good reporting abilities.
- Good understanding of production relating to, Quality, Hygiene, Environment, Health and Safety.
- Sound knowledge of the safety rules and cleaning procedures of equipment used in a bakery to avoid damaging them or causing injuries.
- Willingness to learn.
Email your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, under the subject line “PASTRY BAKER” to email@example.com to reach us not later than 31th August 2023. Only applications sent to the above email will be considered.
BBROOD Kenya Ltd
Office: 0700 185 566
Shop: 0740 044 143 / 0795 115 034