Working at BBROOD
We are a high-quality bakery keen to curve out a niche as the best bakery in East Africa by offering top quality products and wonderful customer experience. To support our growth plan, we are interested in an innovative marketer who can translate the brand’s vision into a marketing plan that meets the needs of our target market. If you live and breathe marketing and have a flair for marketing food products, we need to talk.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door and own their implementation.
- Grow business-to-business customer base by exploring new markets.
- Oversee designing and production of marketing materials, both online and offline.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Generate ideas for valuable and engaging content for our website and social media platforms that attracts and converts our target groups to customers.
- Responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel.
- Visit outlets to evaluate implementation of marketing activities and outlet image in line with brand identity.
- Event marketing: Actively source for participation in strategic events geared towards promoting brand awareness in targeted audience/ platforms.
- Advise and coordinate with the advertising agency and other stakeholders to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both BBROOD and our audience.
- Conduct regular surveys on customer service and satisfaction and give recommendations for improvement.
- Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Must have affinity for food and flair for marketing food products.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role together with a learning attitude
- Proven experience in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate consumption.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Good experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- BA/BSC degree in Marketing from a recognised institution.
Send your application with up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
BBROOD Kenya Ltd
Office: 0700 185 566
Shop: 0740 044 143 / 0795 115 034